DCP's Flag Ship Command Console provides full Enterprise functionality and appearance with Advanced Cable Management and Slatwall. Additionally, the Enterprise provides under-worksurface storage for up to four (4) servers. Check out the High Quality Laminate Finish – “All the Performance at a Fraction of the Cost”
The Summit Enterprise represents an excellent value proposition and offers the following key benefits:
- Advanced Wire Management using a brush gasket running the length of the worksurface- provides a convenient entrance/exit point for wires and cables
- All wires and cables are contained and managed within the Slatwall Assembly located on the rear of the worksurface
- Integrated Power and Data Grommets provide ready operator access to all required connection points – located on user specified worksurface location
- Power Distribution Unit integrated within the Slatwall Assembly – provides easy access to power monitors, printers etc.
- Easy lift-off cover to access slatwall trough
- Storage for up to four (4) Tower Servers under the worksurface
- Adequate knee and toe space
- Convenient lift-off ventilated access panels
- High Strength aluminum slatwall to attach monitor arms, task lights, telephones and binders to keep the worksurface clear and organized.
- Premier End Panel – Enterprise look and feel!
- Urethane Worksurface Edge provides additional protection and Enterprise appearance for NOC and Command Center 24/7 Operations
- Seamless Multi-Console Worksurface Baying – Mitered Corners